JOIN IN! Chat or Call In! 478 238 0229
PREVIOUSLY on BCXradio…
This time on BCXradio, 27 cohosts, 1 host, 14 hours. Is it the end…or only the beginning! Listen as our heroes talk about the Oprah, who listens to the show & whether should BCX cyber bully. This hour I am joined with Chelsea George, Tim Elliott & Alex Rios.
Subscribe to us on iTunes & Stitcher Join us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter If you have any questions or comments on the show, leave a voicemail at 478 238 0229 and we will play it about the show. If you enjoy the show please support us by donating or checking out our wishlist.
We have taken August off to get a jump start on the new season, Season 6! I have been spending hours, upgrading the website,upgrading the studio, redecorating the studio and booking the biggest show of the year, COHOSTAGEDDON!!
– As you can see BCXradio.com got a facelift.
– You will have access to content you never had access to before
– The biggest being the new BEYOND section of our website, which will give you access to all of our extra content. All of the extra content will be available for a $5 subscription fee or you can buy individual audio content for a $1 a piece. This will be the main way you can get an extra helping of BCX and help support the show you love.
– I have been replacing old worn out pieces of the studio equipment
– I have also been adding equipment that will help expand the BCX experience
(if you would like to help us with this process, please donate)
– We will be adding a second cam to the show
– We will be able to pump the studio TV into the audio
– We will be able to take video Skype calls
– The studio will be getting a whole new look
– Right now we have 36 in studio guests & 7 call ins for one HUGE show!
– We will be back LIVE Saturday, September 6th starting at 12pmPST (3pmEST) and will be going for 12 hours
– We will release each hour as its own show for the next couple of weeks
IN THE MEANTIME…
We are releasing REMIX versions of some of the best shows and unreleased shows of our first 5 years.
Thank you so much for your patience over the last month and know that this is only a jump start. BCX continues to grow with each show. We will continue to find new ways to make the show even better.
YOU CAN HELP!
Don’t forget to tell your friends about us and share us on your social media sites.
This time on BCX, we bring you the best of our 2nd season. Jacob tells a spooky story, Andrew & Bex talk about a new kind of self mutilation, Bon Qui Qui stops by for a new version of the Dirty Dozens, and we showcase some of our first attempts at Theater of the Mind, this and much much more! Also featuring the Wife
This time on BCX, we bring you news coming out of Comic Con 2014, Jacob talks about new Avengers 2 info, we go over the teaser
for Batman v Superman with Adam Bathe, we discuss Cosplay is not consent, we talk about smaller conventions, this and much much more!
This time on BCX, Jacob flies solo, goes over a little more in depth on some of the recent topics and random ramblings, and Jacob finishes by taking a Batman AS quiz and realizes maybe he doesn’t know the show as well as he thought, this and much much more! Also featuring the Wife
This time on BCX, Jacob catches up on movies during the summer TV slump, Luke Knapp & Reed Van Valkenburgh go over recent Marvel news, and Rafferty Thompson of the Doing the Dishes Podcast, tells about diaper parties, this and much much more!
This time on BCX, Jacob and Jason Lamb of the Karl Show! (starring Jason), Rusty Diamond of the Public Access Podcast, discuss using bad words, we go over the recent Anthony Cumia debacle, and we go over the last ep of Maron, this and much much more!
This time on BCX, Jacob and DJ Switch from dangerouskids.net & Radio Free Nerdcore, Big Jim Willig from the podcast Big and Loud, share their tales of hunting snipe, Jim must have all of his Butterfingers peeled, and we talk about the video games we played growing up, this and much much more!